It’s that time of year again–resolution time. It’s a chance to wipe the slate clean and start fresh and anew. What does that mean for your business? It can mean the chance to jumpstart new policies, new services, new products, and new attitudes.
Susan Ward recently listed these Top 10 New Year’s Resolutions for Business Success:
1. Learn to delegate and do more of it.
2. Promote your business regularly and consistently.
3. Make business planning a weekly event.
4. Learn something new.
5. Join a new business organization or networking group.
6. Give something back to your community.
7. Put time for you on your calendar.
8. Set realistic goals.
9. Don’t make do; get a new one.
10. Drop what’s not working for you and move on.
You can read the rest of Susan Ward’s article here.